- Graphtec CE 7000 AKZ Tint
- GCC Vinyl Cutter Plotter
- Graphtec FC9000 Cutter Plotter
- Saga Vinyl Cutters
- Vinyl Cutter Software
- GCC vinyl Cutter Blades
- Graphtec Blades And Accessories
- Saga / Titan Replacement Blades
- GCC Vinyl Cutter Accessories
- GCC Vinyl Cutter Replacement Parts
- Saga And Titan Replacement Parts
Top News Blog
- Sep 1, 2023 Static String Installation Graphtec Cutter/Plotter Nice short video on Static String installation on the Graphtec cutter/plotter
- Aug 4, 2023 Static String Eliminate Static Charge with static string.
- Jul 21, 2023 Error On Jaguar IV or Jaguar V Carriage Sensor or VC Motor Error
- Jun 8, 2023 GCC Jaguar V LX Cutter Plotter The GCC Jaguar V LX is the most versatile cutting plotter in the industry. The GCC Jaguar V will professionally cut any material from window tint, ppf, contour cut graphics to heavy sand blast material.
- Dec 8, 2022 Window Tint & PPF Plotters bbb
Aug 4, 2023
It does not matter what you are cutting with your vinyl cutter at some point you will end up with static problems. Some symptoms are jagged cutting, uneven cuts scrating lines across your cuts and many more.
No matter how well you think you have your cutter grounded you will still have static issue, the static charge is created when the vinyl un rolls off of its roll and the only way to eliminate static.
To install, simply ground the string to the bare metal of the machine and drape the length across the surface to be neutralized. Adjust the distance from the charged sheet or web from direct contact to up to two inches away until you get the optimum static neutralization. Place string either under or over a web or sheet.
We have the ststic srtring found here.