- Graphtec CE 7000 AKZ Tint
- GCC Vinyl Cutter Plotter
- Graphtec FC9000 Cutter Plotter
- Saga Vinyl Cutters
- Vinyl Cutter Software
- GCC vinyl Cutter Blades
- Graphtec Blades And Accessories
- Saga / Titan Replacement Blades
- GCC Vinyl Cutter Accessories
- GCC Vinyl Cutter Replacement Parts
- Saga And Titan Replacement Parts
Top News Blog
- Sep 1, 2023 Static String Installation Graphtec Cutter/Plotter Nice short video on Static String installation on the Graphtec cutter/plotter
- Aug 4, 2023 Static String Eliminate Static Charge with static string.
- Jul 21, 2023 Error On Jaguar IV or Jaguar V Carriage Sensor or VC Motor Error
- Jun 8, 2023 GCC Jaguar V LX Cutter Plotter The GCC Jaguar V LX is the most versatile cutting plotter in the industry. The GCC Jaguar V will professionally cut any material from window tint, ppf, contour cut graphics to heavy sand blast material.
- Dec 8, 2022 Window Tint & PPF Plotters bbb
Error On Jaguar IV or Jaguar V
Jul 21, 2023
Carriage Sensor or VC Motor.
If you get this error mid way through the cut these are the steps you will need to take.
This error could be due to a few reasons.
1. Blade is sticking out too much - Try removing the blade holder and run the job again - If the error does not appear - retract the blade and try again
2. encoder is dirty - Remove the carriage front cover - Use computer duster to gently blow out any debris on the encoder - the encoder is located on the left side of the carriage, you will see a small metal plate that moves up and down , make sure to not bend/fold it .
3. check white flat cable that connects onto the pcb board on top of the carriage - make sure it is seated in all the way.
4. if all fails, replace carriage assembly.